|About Us -|
American Direct Mail was started in 1949 on the credo of offering “Speedy & Accurate” service at a competitive price. Over half a century later, we still are doing more for our customers at a price that’s tough to beat. Our countless efforts have paid off in loyal customers, some that have grown with us for over 20 years.
How we offer more to our customers:
1.) Over 50 Years of Direct Mail Expertise
Direct mail is an important part of your business. That's why our experts work hard so that everything goes just the way you want it. And I do mean experts.
- Our knowledgeable sales team averages over 15 years of direct mail experience each.
- Our Database Manager has been processing all formats of data files for more than 10 years.
- Our Graphic Designer has been producing artwork specifically for the direct mail industry for more than 12 years.
- Our Production Manager has been ensuring our customers' jobs get done on-time and error-free for more than 25 years.
- Our production staff has averaged 11 years of service with our company.
All these years of experience has helped us to perfect the "Speedy and Accurate" service we based our company on. Speedy, because we have mastered how to shorten turnaround times and get jobs out the door in an efficient manner. Accurate, because from our sales staff, to our database manager, down to our production employees, we repeatedly verify that jobs are being processed correctly.
2.) Reps That Care
American Direct Mail is a family run business started three generations ago. Our company reps are family members who want the business to succeed. We understand that the only way American Direct Mail will continue to thrive is to have new customers become repeat customers. There is no better way to encourage repeat business than to make sure our customers have successful and cost-effective mailings. That's why we all pay special attention to the details of every job. Many times we catch errors in our customers' mail pieces, suggest beneficial teaser copy to increase results, or rush out jobs so that they reach their destination on time. We don't charge for these services, but we know by going that extra mile for our customers and showing our interest in their success, we are establishing a working relationship that will last for years to come.
Our customers have shown their appreciation of our service in a variety of ways.
3.) Quality Direct Mail
- Hewlett Packard made American Direct Mail a Channel Partner. This means our company has been acknowledged as a "highly recommended" vendor. As such, we have performed direct mail services for Hewlett Packard divisions all over the world.
- The American Society of Cinematographers bestowed an award created just for our company, calling it a "50-Year Certificate of Appreciation".
- We have been entrusted by our customers to prepare and mail videos and DVDs to the Academy Award members as well as stuff envelopes with hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash.
- And our favorite customer recognition: A simple "thanks" with the opportunity to work on their future jobs.
Just because American Direct Mail is competitively priced does not mean we skimp on quality. In fact, we only use quality paper, inks, and handling. This results in top-notch, professional looking mail pieces, which not only improves our customers' image but also their response. Some of the things we do to maintain quality of the direct mail pieces we produce are:
4.) Lots of Free "Extras" with No Hidden Costs
- We only use high-grade paper stocks in our printing.
- We only use genuine (not remanufactured) toners and inks when lasering personalized letters and addressing mail pieces.
- We address envelopes using our state-of-the-art 600 dots per inch high- speed printer.
- We have the capability to address mail pieces using unusual fonts, such as handwriting fonts and calligraphy fonts, as well as add graphics and colors as we process the mail.
- We have the capability to affix live postage stamps by machine, for perfectly placed stamps.
At American Direct Mail there are no hidden costs. And unlike most other mail shops, we provide all kinds of additional services for no charge. Services such as:
- Free piece analysis to make sure all parts of your direct mail project comply with the latest Postal Regulations.
- Free proofreading (upon request).
- Free advice on increasing your response.
- Free rush services for timely mailings.